401. Informal dinner 午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
402. Luncheon 便餐
403. Light meal 工作午餐
404. Working luncheon 自助餐
405. Buffet dinner/luncheon 答谢宴会
406. Return dinner 告别宴会
407. Farewell dinner 庆功宴
408. Glee feast 招待会
409. Reception 庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
410. Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China 鸡尾酒会
411. Cocktail party 茶话会
412. Tea party 包餐/点餐
413. Table d'hote/a la carte 上菜
414. Serve a courst 您的位置在这里。
415. Here is your seat. 请入席!
416. Please have a seat. 欢聚一堂
417. Enjoy this happy get-together 请随便!
418. Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself. 请各位随意用餐。
419. Help yourself please. 您喝点什么?
420. What would you like to drink? 现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
421. At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers! 最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
422. Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to … 请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
423. I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here. 敬您一杯!
424. Here's to you! 祝你健康!
425. To your health! 我要为此干杯!
426. I'll drink to that! 随量!
427. Whatever you like! 我失陪一会儿!
428. Excuse me for a minute. 菜不好,请多多包涵!
429. Hope you enjoy yourself. 女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you. 招待会现在开始。
430. The reception will now begin. 全体起立,奏国歌!
431. All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem! 出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
432. The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are … 现在请…讲话
433. I have the honour to call upon … 开幕式现在结束。
434. This concludes the opening ceremony. 隆重庆祝
435. Grand celebration 庆祝成立…一周年
436. Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of … 热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of … 值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
437. On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings. 祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
438. Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family! 衷心祝贺您当选…
439. Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as … 举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
440. Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer 举行谈判
441. Enter into negotiation 交涉
442. Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb. 事物性会谈
443. Talks at working level 对口会谈
444. Counterpart talks 议程项目
445. Items on the agenda 主题
446. Theme 议题
447. Topic for discussion 双方商定的议程
448. Schedule mutually agreed upon 开幕会议
449. Opening session 全体会议
450. Plenary session 开场白
451. Introduction 情况介绍
452. Presentation 小组讨论
453. Panel discussion 同有关单位磋商
454. Holdconsultations with the organizations concerned 一轮会谈
455. One round of talks 决议
456. Resolution 谅解备忘录
457. Memorandum of understanding 现在开会。
458. I declare the meeting open. 请…发言。
459. I invite the representative of …To take the floor. 下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况
460. Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy. 我的介绍完了,谢谢! That's all for my presentation.thank you. 我先说这么多。
461. So much for my remarks for now. 我要说的就是这些。
462. That's all for what I want to say. 您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue 在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
463. Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation. 您对此事怎么看呢?
464. I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter? 我提议休会十分钟。
465. I propose a ten-minute break. 我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
466. I will pick up where we left off just now. 对不起,我插一句。
467. Sorry for the interruption but 当然可以!
468. By all means. 怎么都行!
469. Whatever you say. 我没有异议。
470. I have no objection. 我方对这个问题有异议。
471. We take exception to this question. 我们高兴地看到…
472. We note with pleasure that … 这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?
473. I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you? 不知你们上午谈的怎样?
474. I wonder how the meeting went this morning? 我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible. 请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
475. You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August. 纠缠这个问题。
476. Entangle this issue. 提倡节约
477. Advocate/uphold thriftiness 为了国家的繁荣
478. For the sake of national property 经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression. 密切注视
479. Keep close watch on 促进密切合作
480. Spur/promote intensive cooperation
本文转载至互联网,不代表福建高考网立场,如有侵权,请联系官方删除
注:通过加密传输不会对外展示联系方式
官方企业微信
官方微信公众号
志愿填报小程序